If you’re thinking about taking in the Cotswolds this summer and here are a selection of things you shouldn’t miss out on. There’s something for everyone!
- Westonbirt Arboretum – Perhaps the most important and widely know Arboretum in the UK.
Gloucestershire – Open 9am-5pm daily
- The Model Village -1/9 scale replica of Bourton-on-the-Water.
Bourton-on-the-Water – Open daily, Summer 10am-6pm Winter 10am-4pm
- Giffords Circus – A magical village circus that tours England throughout the summer.
Stroud, Gloucestershire – Open 27th – 30th September 2018
- The Big Festival – A perfect festival for all the family to enjoy.
Kingham, Oxfordshire – Open 24th – 26th August 2018
- The Barn Theatre – The Rise and Fall of Little Voice.
Cirencester- Open 7th July – 4th August 2018
- Royal International Air Tattoo – Royal Air Force take to the stage.
Fairford – Open 13th – 15th July 2018
- L’incoronazione di Poppea – Longborough Festival Opera
Longborough Moreton-in-Marsh Gloucestershire – Open 28th July – 2nd August 2018
- Forest of Dean Sculpture Trail – The full Sculpture trail is 4.5 mile path.
Gloucestershire – Open all year round every day from dawn to dusk
- Cotswolds Wildlife Park – Explore and learn within 160 acres of parklands.
Burford, Oxfordshire – Open 10am-6pm (April-October), 10am-5pm (November to March)
- Sudeley Castle and Gardens – Located only 8 miles from Cheltenham and Broadway.
Winchcombe, Near Cheltenham – Open daily 10am-5pm until 21st December 2018